Dewald Mfg Slide Out Problems, Where To Get Replacement Part?

by Derrick
(Stockton, CA)

Question: I have a 2001 Keystone Sprinter 5th wheel. The main bracket on the slide out that the hydraulic ram pushes against is bent. I need to order a replacement but I do not know the name of the part or where to order it from. I believe that the manufacturer was Dewald Mfg., Inc.

Robbie: Dewald Inc. was purchased by Power Gear and they do not sell to the Public, you'll need to have you local RV repair facility order it for you.

Good Luck,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to RV Questions and Answers.

Enjoy this page? Please help us pay it forward to others who would find it valuable by Liking, Sharing, Tweeting, Stumbling, and/or Voting below.

Like This Page? Share It!


Have an RV Question?

RV Question Man

Ask A Pro

Browse Visitor Questions

Kind Words From Our Visitors

More visitor testimonials

Robbie Warford, San Diego RV Repair

Hi, I'm Robbie. Welcome to!

Like the name implies, this site is all about helping you save money while keeping your RV in tip-top shape--and that is all about you having the knowledge to do so.

I've been a technician in the RV industry for 30 years, operating out of San Diego, California. And let me tell you, I love my job.

But I also love empowering RVers with the knowledge they need to make the right decision on repairs, or to make the fix themselves--and that, my friend, is the reason for this website. I hope you enjoy.

Or, learn more about me, my RV service practice, & this website here.