Dent In Bottom Panel Of Slide

by Rick Huey
(Ukiah, Calif, USA)

Question: We have a 2004 Keystone Sprinter, 32ft long with 2 slides, we park it in a rv storage, someone backed into it, made a dent in the bottom panel on the living room slide over the tire. Do we buy the whole panel, and how do we do it.

Robbie: Take a picture of the Panel and measurements of its length and curve. Go to a RV repair facility and they can order the panel for you. Shipping is going to cost you more than the panel. Color match might be the only problem you will have. You can take a piece of the old panel to a paint shop and have it matched and they can also put it into spray cans so you can do it yourself. Good luck

Thanks for the Question Good Luck,

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to RV Questions and Answers.

Enjoy this page? Please help us pay it forward to others who would find it valuable by Liking, Sharing, Tweeting, Stumbling, and/or Voting below.

Have a question about this topic?

Have a question about your RV? Chat with an expert one-on-one now.*

*Chat provided by, a third party not affiliated with MSRVR

Like This Page? Share It!


Have an RV Question?

RV Question Man

Ask A Pro

Browse Visitor Questions

Kind Words From Our Visitors

More visitor testimonials

Robbie Warford, San Diego RV Repair

Hi, I'm Robbie. Welcome to!

Like the name implies, this site is all about helping you save money while keeping your RV in tip-top shape--and that is all about you having the knowledge to do so.

I've been a technician in the RV industry for 30 years, operating out of San Diego, California. And let me tell you, I love my job.

But I also love empowering RVers with the knowledge they need to make the right decision on repairs, or to make the fix themselves--and that, my friend, is the reason for this website. I hope you enjoy.

Or, learn more about me, my RV service practice, & this website here.